"Everything I am and everything I have is because of my Mother, who even now, continues to guide, assist, support and to love me unconditionally me as only a mother can.
I am reminded of her words, originally attributed to the great and selfless late Mother Theresa:
- People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self centered. Forgive them anyway.
- If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
- If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.
- If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.
- What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.
- If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
- The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
- Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.
Happy Mother's Day from Tony Matharu, M.D., and all at Grange Hotels