Opened on the 27th December 1886, Olympia has been one of the most attractive venues being sold on many important occasions, leading to a huge popularity among the venue finders that eventually led to many of it's extentions nowadays. The first annexe, the Pillar Hall, was opened in 1896 and in 1923 it was time for the National Hall to open. After a period of over six years the Empire hall,later re-named as Olympia Two was opened. The Olympia Conference Centre was in 1987 opened and is now on the third level of the Olympia Two Building to provide exclusive facilities to a huge number of conferences, events, press conferences, seminars etc. from 250 to 449 delegates.