About the programme
Reaching out to a handpicked selection of eclectic organisations; Grange Hotels have created an enviable partnership community, seamlessly tying hospitality to the wider London community. We are proud to be associated with a broad collection of businesses that share our exemplary values and involvement with the communities in which we operate.
The categories within our Partnership Community include:
- Business Partners
- Art and Culture
- Visitor Attractions
Why become a partner?
- Become a recognised partner with London’s leading independent hotel group.
- Receive preferential rates tailored for your staff and clients including complimentary upgrades (subject to availability).
- Discounts across our products and services.
- Complimentary access to all of our 5-star business lounges.
- Offer exclusive competitions, special package offers or limited promotions to your clients and ours.
- Complimentary meeting space at any of our hotels across London (subject to availability).
- Exclusive invitations to Grange Hotels’ networking events introducing you to our valued partners and professionals from a diverse range of business sectors.
- Opportunities to market your brand and products to a captive audience throughout our 18 hotels.
- Annual Social Media schedules and campaigns.
- Our partnership agreements are tailored to meet your specific needs creating a customised and consistent partnership strategy complimenting the value of both partners.
- Partnership agreements take into consideration both partners’ flexibility of operations ensuring that the items on the agreement are feasibly realistic, efficient and cost-effective. Our partnerships are managed by our Partnership Manager who regularly reviews the agreements to make sure that both parties are getting optimal benefits from the agreement.
How to become a partner?
If you want to work with Grange Hotels as one of our recognised partners please fill in our Partnership Enquiry form. Before filling out the form we would highly recommend downloading and looking through the Partnership Pack.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We believe in always doing our best to help our partners, and as part of this we want to work together to improve the understanding of the social responsibility which companies are accountable for in relation to the local communities in which we all work, the wider international community and the environment in which it has a direct impact. We think it is important that all of our partners share this belief. If you want to find out more details of how Grange Hotels maintain a high level of social responsibility through everything we do, please see Being Socially Responsible.
“ExCeL London has been working with Grange Hotels for the past 2-years and they have been exceptionally supportive of us and our business objectives. They have provided us with invaluable offers, which we’ve been able to promote to our clients and their visitors, exhibitors and delegates. They have also helped us with FAM trips and provided us with first-class accommodation when we’ve been showcasing the City to international clients. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Grange Hotels and working with them even more closely in the future.”
Lucy Merritt, Marketing Manager, ExCeL London