Hotels in London vary considerably, but for those with discerning taste, a bit of luxury can be just the ticket.
At Grange Hotels, people often ask us what makes a luxury hotel so luxurious. In luxury hotels in London, here are just a few of the facilities you may find within our establishments:
• Specialised bars and restaurants: With exquisite dining carefully considered, each hotel offers 5 star food and contemporary luxury dining. Some of our London hotels specialise in unusual dining, such as a library bar which allows you to snuggle up with a book whilst being waited on
• Fantastic locations: Part of the luxury experience includes location. Wherever you may want to be, we have hotels situated across central London, whether you desire being in the heart of the West End, close to the famous shopping streets, or accessible to panoramic views over the Thames
• Health and spa facilities: Saunas, large relaxing swimming pools and even beauty therapy treatments are commonplace on a luxury break. When searching for a luxury hotel in London, find one that pampers you
• Brilliant room amenities: In a luxury hotel, every need is catered for. Your room will often have climate control, an entertainment package with mini bar, a private bathroom and high speed internet
• Personal service: Luxury also means having your own personal service. Staff will bend over backwards to give you the wonderful break that you deserve
Luxury hotels offer you everything you would expect and more, as they often consider things that you wouldn’t even think of. A luxury hotel experience isn’t overrated, so prepare to enjoy it.