London, the vibrant and stunning UK Capital, is an endless avenue of fun and opportunity. Whilst staying in luxury hotels in London and boutique hotels in London, we at Grange Hotels wish to recommend you places you simply cannot afford not to visit.
• The London Eye: The Eye offers panoramic views across the city and brilliant photo opportunities.
• London Dungeons: The Dungeons offer the opportunity for you to be transported back to the darkest moments in the Capital’s history and with live actors, rides and dazzling special effects, this spooky journey will be an enthralling experience. If you’re feeling daring, this is perfect.
• Madame Tussauds: If it’s a unique and exciting photo opportunity you’re after this is the place to be! You can walk down the red carpet and strike a pose with all your favourite celebs, including the Queen and David Beckham.
• St Paul’s Cathedral: This attraction is brilliant for spiritualists and appreciators of fine architecture. The Cathedral is absolutely beautiful and will leave you gazing in awe.
• London Zoo: Here’s the chance to get close to some of the world’s hairiest, scariest, tallest and cutest animals! The zoo houses over 1000 fantastic species, complemented by stunning grounds.
• Ripley’s Believe it or Not: This brand new Piccadilly is attraction is a curious cat’s dream. The attraction houses some of the worlds most bizarre and fascinating exhibits, including a Swarovski covered Mini Cooper!
With hotels in central London to make travelling easy, Grange Hotels are ideal for day-trippers. London really is one big adventure and you will never be short of things to experience, and that added ease of knowing you can wind down at the end of the day in one of our luxury hotels makes the experience all the more unique.